This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20240111177840/en/
Everbridge Control Center Receives Top Honors for Innovation and Excellence in Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) (Photo: Business Wire)
At next week’s 25th anniversary of Intersec Dubai, taking place on
The recent introduction of the Everbridge Control Center Responder mobile app revolutionizes incident management by extending control room capabilities to responders in the field. The new, innovative application ensures seamless collaboration, offering real-time access to alerts for users outside the control room. Mobile users can actively contribute to incident resolution by creating alerts that demand immediate attention from control room operators, fostering efficient communication and a rapid response. By bridging the gap between control rooms and mobile users, the Control Center Responder mobile app significantly enhances response times and overall incident outcomes. The Control Center Responder app is available for download for iOS and Android.
“In an increasingly unpredictable world, best-in-resilience organizations are equipped to minimize the impact of critical events on their people and operations,” said
Recent examples of how
- A multinational corporation reduced its number of control rooms by 90%
- A major transit police force achieved 50% reduction in time-to-access video from over 50,000 cameras across 7,000 sites
- A multinational logistics company automated security incident management and reporting processes to reduce manual processes by 50%
- A large capital city drove a 90% reduction in effort to report across multiple subsystems with an 80% reduction in time-to-handle alarms
A government agency saved USD
$6.7Mover three years by eliminating the need to replace existing systems
- A large global employer with 350,000+ employees eliminated the need to replace legacy systems and reduced operator training costs by 50%
The award-winning PSIM solution correlates events from disparate safety and security systems into a ‘common operating picture’ to focus people’s attention on what matters most. The platform provides users with actionable alerts, next step activities, and automated reporting to better manage risks, guarantee compliance with operating procedures, and support operational continuity. Automated workflows reduce the risk of human error, while dynamic reports and dashboards provide real-time actionable insights for operations teams and senior executives.
Everbridge achieved ISO 27001 certification for Control Center in 2023, further establishing the company as a trusted partner in safeguarding sensitive information and ensuring the highest standards in information security.
“Securing ISO 27001 certification is important for
Additional recent honors for
- Platinum Govies Award 2023 The prestigious Platinum Govies Award recognizes Control Center’s exceptional capabilities and highlights Everbridge’s commitment to innovation and excellence in critical event management.
- Security Today New Product of the Year Award 2023 The 2023 Security Today New Product of the Year Award showcases Control Center’s cutting-edge features and the company’s dedication to remaining at the forefront of technological advancements in the security industry.
- AST ASTORS Homeland Security Award 2023 The AST ASTORS Homeland Security Award acknowledges Everbridge’s contributions to national security and its role in providing innovative solutions for the safety and security of nations.
- Security and Fire Excellence Awards 2023 - SILVER The Security and Fire Excellence Award reinforces the company's mission of advancing security software and delivering excellence in critical event management.
For more information about Everbridge and its critical event management solutions, please visit www.everbridge.com.
Everbridge (Nasdaq: EVBG) empowers enterprises and government organizations to anticipate, mitigate, respond to, and recover stronger from critical events. In today’s unpredictable world, resilient organizations minimize impact to people and operations, absorb stress, and return to productivity faster when deploying critical event management (CEM) technology. Everbridge digitizes organizational resilience by combining intelligent automation with the industry’s most comprehensive risk data to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. For more information, visit https://www.everbridge.com/, read the company blog, and follow on LinkedIn. Everbridge… Empowering Resilience.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including but not limited to, statements regarding the anticipated opportunity and trends for growth in our critical communications and enterprise safety applications and our overall business, our market opportunity, our expectations regarding sales of our products, our goal to maintain market leadership and extend the markets in which we compete for customers, and anticipated impact on financial results. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release and were based on current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections as well as the beliefs and assumptions of management. Words such as “expect,” “anticipate,” “should,” “believe,” “target,” “project,” “goals,” “estimate,” “potential,” “predict,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “intend,” variations of these terms or the negative of these terms and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which involve factors or circumstances that are beyond our control. Our actual results could differ materially from those stated or implied in forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including but not limited to: the ability of our products and services to perform as intended and meet our customers’ expectations; our ability to successfully integrate businesses and assets that we may acquire; our ability to attract new customers and retain and increase sales to existing customers; our ability to increase sales of our Mass Notification application and/or ability to increase sales of our other applications; developments in the market for targeted and contextually relevant critical communications or the associated regulatory environment; our estimates of market opportunity and forecasts of market growth may prove to be inaccurate; we have not been profitable on a consistent basis historically and may not achieve or maintain profitability in the future; the lengthy and unpredictable sales cycles for new customers; nature of our business exposes us to inherent liability risks; our ability to attract, integrate and retain qualified personnel; our ability to maintain successful relationships with our channel partners and technology partners; our ability to manage our growth effectively; our ability to respond to competitive pressures; potential liability related to privacy and security of personally identifiable information; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights, and the other risks detailed in our risk factors discussed in filings with the
All Everbridge products are trademarks of